NEW Listing Discount! Heated Indoor Pool & Hot TubSevierville
Oso Splashed by Thompson Retreats
INDOOR HEATED SWIMMING POOL cabin that is centrally located to all the attractions in Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge, & the Smoky Mountains! This beautiful new 3 level cabin sleeps up to 8 people with two en- suite bedrooms, a game room with futon and a sofa sleeper. This cabin is the perfect base to explore the Smokies! It's close to local attractions and offers several of its own - indoor pool, pool table and multi-cade, an outdoor grill, and streaming smart TVs.
- Arcade machine
- Baking sheet
- Bbq area
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Ceiling fan
- Clothes drying rack
- Coffee maker
- Cooking basics
- Dining table
- Dishes and silverware
- Ethernet connection
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Fire extinguisher
- Free parking
- Garden or backyard
- Hair dryer
- Hot water
- Keurig coffee machine
- Patio or balcony
- Pool table
- Private entrance
- Smoke detector
- Wardrobe or closet
- Wine glasses
- Wireless internet
Please fill out your contact details.⬅ Back to the listing details
Please review the payment plan and enter your credit card details to secure your reservation.
⬅ Back to the guest form
All guests must be 25+. (Dependent minors or individuals under 25 are allowed but must be accompanied by their parent that is over 25+. If you have questions as to how this rule applies to your group, please reach out to us immediately.) You must message us before booking more than 8 guests. Check in/Check out is not allowed on the day of major holidays without approval from the host (must obtain prior to booking). By confirming your booking you agree to adhere to all Rental Rules set forth in this listing. If you bring more persons than agreed upon by your reservation you will be asked to leave immediately without a refund and charged an extra $200 per person per night. Check in time is anytime after 4 pm, and check out time is 10 am. No exceptions.
Before you leave, we ask that the items below be completed to help our housekeeper quickly prepare for the next guest: 1. Please empty the refrigerator and take all trash outside to the bear proof receptacle. 2. Please load all dishes into the dishwasher and run it.
The hot tub should be set no lower than 95 or more than 104 degrees at all times.
We have stocked the house with many items including start-up supplies. However, you will likely need to supplement with your own during your stay. We appreciate that our guests take good care of the home we have set up and we ask that you use only what you need during your stay. We are so happy that you are considering staying in our house. We appreciate all feedback, so please privately let us know of any areas in which we can improve.
The rental agreement is as follows:
1. Smoking is NOT allowed and Drugs of any kind are NOT permitted.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth in the on-line agreement may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit agreed to in the on-line itinerary. No more than 8 persons (including infants) are allowed in the cabin at any time.
3. Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors; Quiet hours are from 10:00p.m. – 8:00a.m. If you plan to party do NOT book this cabin.
4. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order, removing any items from the cabin including living and kitchen furnishings is not permitted.
6. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
7. Pets are NOT allowed.
8. Parking is limited to 3 vehicles. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
9. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units. Check Out is at 10 am. Before you leave, we ask that the items below be completed to help our housekeeper quickly prepare for the next guest. Please load all dishes into the dishwasher and run it on the normal cycle. Please remove and dispose of all items in the refrigerator. Place towels on the floor (not in the bathtub)of the bathrooms.
10.Please lock all doors and all windows upon departure
11. Garbage: Any garbage must be stowed in the proper bear-proof garbage receptacle, located near the driveway.
12. Hot Tub: No children under the age of 18 permitted in hot tubs at any time. When using the hot tub, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk. Our housekeepers drain, sanitize, refill and replenish chemicals in all tubs prior to your arrival; therefore, it may not be warm until later that evening. Do not stand on hot tub covers as they are for insulation purposes and are not designed to support a person or persons. They will break and you will charged for replacement. Remember when not using the hot tub, leave cover on so hot tub will stay warm.
13. Swimming pool: Use at your own risk as there is NO lifeguard. Children in the swimming pool and pool room MUST be supervised at all times by an adult. Guests are responsible to ensure the door to the pool room is closed and properly latched. Do NOT prop open the pool room door or display the access code or share it with children. Do not use glass items in the pool room. No diving or jumping into pool. No running in the room. Infants must wear swim diapers. Booking this cabin means you agree to be fully responsible for the safety of anyone who uses the pool during your stay.
14. Temperature: We do our best to set comfortable temperatures on the swimming pool, hot tub and in the house. We do not provide refunds for temperature if the item is in working condition as personal temperature preferences vary.
15. The fireplace is a gas fireplace. Please do not throw any paper or other combustible materials in the fireplace. Fireplaces are turned off from late March to October and they are not operational during this time of the year.
16. Weather: No refunds will be given for bad weather, storms, etc. Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. We highly recommend a four-wheel drive vehicle during snow or other inclement weather as well as in winter months. We do not refund due to road conditions. Travel insurance is recommended.
17. Any damage to any items in the cabin including couches, chairs, tables, TVs, pool table, hot tub, pool, beds, sheets, towels, pillows, etc, are the responsibility of the renter. Every item will be looked at before arrival and after departure. If you cause damage, notify the owner immediately. We will find it and charge you regardless. It is our home. Treat it as if it were you own. Failure to comply with the above rules will result in non-return of security deposit and possible additional charges. Booking through Airbnb assigns your consent to all rules listed including but not limited to those under "House Rules”
Your payment was successful and the reservation is confirmed!