Steps to the Beach / Gulf Views / Pool & TennisGulf Shores
The beautiful view and sounds of the ocean on your own private deck make this place a “Sanctuary” from the hustle of day-to-day life. Sanctuary at Sawgrass is a large second tier beach home located in the exclusive Morgantown community that has 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and 2 levels of large decks with gorgeous Gulf views. Walk across the street to the beach access and find sand under your toes in under a minute as this property is only a few houses from the neighborhood beach boardwalks!
- Bbq area
- Beach access
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cooking basics
- Fire extinguisher
- Free parking
- Hair dryer
- Laptop friendly
- Patio or balcony
- Private entrance
- Smoke detector
- Wireless internet
Please fill out your contact details.⬅ Back to the listing details
Please review the payment plan and enter your credit card details to secure your reservation.
⬅ Back to the guest form
All guests must be 25+. (Dependent minors are allowed but must be accompanied by parents over 25+.) You must message us before booking more than 13 guests. Check in/Check out is not allowed on the day of major holidays without approval from the host (must obtain prior to booking). By confirming your booking you agree to adhere to all Rental Rules set forth in this listing. If you bring more humans than agreed upon by your reservation you will be asked to leave immediately without a refund and charged an extra $200 per person per night. Check in time is anytime after 4 pm, and check out time is 10 am. No exceptions.
Before you leave, we ask that the items below be completed to help our housekeeper quickly prepare for the next guest: 1. Please empty the refrigerator and take all trash outside to the trash bins. 2. Please load all dishes into the dishwasher and run it.
We have stocked the house with many items including start-up supplies. However, you will likely need to supplement with your own during your stay. We appreciate that our guests take good care of the home we have set up, and we ask that you use only what you need during your stay. We are so happy that you are considering staying in our house. We appreciate all feedback, so please privately let us know of any areas in which we can improve.
The rental agreement is as follows:
1. Smoking is NOT allowed and Drugs of any kind are NOT permitted
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth in the on-line agreement may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit agreed to in the on-line itinerary. No more than 13 persons (including infants) are allowed in the house at any time.
3.Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors; Quiet hours are from 10:00p.m. – 9:00a.m. If you plan to party do NOT book this home.
4. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5.Keep the property and all furnishings in good order, removing any items from the house including living and kitchen furnishings is not permitted.
6.Only use appliances for their intended uses
7.Pets are NOT allowed.
8. Parking is limited to 6 vehicles. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
9.Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units. Check Out is at 10 am. Before you leave, we ask that the items below be completed to help our housekeeper quickly prepare for the next guest. Please load all dishes into the dishwasher and run it on the normal cycle. Please remove and dispose of all items in the refrigerator. Place towels on the floor (not in the bathtub) of the bathrooms
10.Please lock all doors and all windows upon departure
11. Garbage: Any garbage must be stowed in the proper garbage receptacle, located on the concrete pad.
12. Weather: No refunds will be given for bad weather, hurricanes, storms, etc. We do not refund due to road conditions. Travel insurance is recommended.
13. Any damage to any items in the home including couches, chairs, tables, TVs, beds, sheets, towels, pillows, etc, are the responsibility of the renter. Every item will be looked at before arrival and after departure. If you cause damage, notify the owner immediately. We will find it and charge you regardless. It is our home. Treat it as if it were your own. Failure to comply with the above rules will result in non-return of security deposit and possible additional charges. Booking through Airbnb assigns your consent to all rules listed including but not limited to those under "House Rules"
Your payment was successful and the reservation is confirmed!