NEW Pigeon Forge Cabin ★1.5 Miles from Parkway 🍁 Fall Foliage 🍁 Dollywood 🎡 Outdoor Fireplace ⛰ Hot TubPigeon Forge
Welcome to Wildwood Retreat by Thompson Retreats!
5 Min Drive To The Island In Pigeon Forge
12 Min Drive To Dollywood
This beautiful 4-bed, 3-bath cabin is the perfect base to explore the Great Smoky Mountains with friends or family. It's close to local attractions and offers several of its own - a back patio with fireplace, a hot tub, an outdoor grill, foosball, arcade, and streaming smart TVs. Recently completed (Dec 2020), it has all you need for a memorable stay.
Learn More Below!
- Bbq area
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee maker
- Cooking basics
- Dishes and silverware
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Fire extinguisher
- Free parking
- Hair dryer
- Hot water
- Laptop friendly
- Patio or balcony
- Private entrance
- Smoke detector
- Wireless internet
Please fill out your contact details.⬅ Back to the listing details
Please review the payment plan and enter your credit card details to secure your reservation.
⬅ Back to the guest form
All guests must be 25+ (dependent minors are allowed but must be accompanied by parents over 25+). You must message us before booking more than 10 guests. Check in/Check out is not allowed on the day of major holidays without messaging the host first. By confirming your booking you agree to adhere to all Rental Rules set forth in this listing. If you bring more humans than agreed upon by your reservation you will be asked to leave immediately without a refund and charged an extra $200 per person per night. - Check in time is anytime after 4 pm, and check out time is 10 am. No exceptions. - Before you leave, we ask that the items below be completed to help our housekeeper quickly prepare for the next guest:
1. Please empty the refrigerator and take all trash outside to the bear proof receptacle.
2. Please load all dishes into the dishwasher and run it.
Overstating the obvious:
- The hot tub should be set no lower than 95 or more than 104 degrees at all times
- We have stocked the cabin with many items including start-up supplies. However, you will likely need to supplement with your own during your stay.
We appreciate that our guests take good care of the home we have set up, and we do ask that you use only what you need during your stay. We are so happy that you are considering staying in our cabin. We do appreciate all feedback, and please privately let us know of any areas in which we can improve.
The rental agreement is as follows:
1. Smoking is NOT allowed and Drugs of any kind are NOT permitted
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth in the on-line agreement may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit agreed to in the on-line itinerary. No more than 10 persons (including infants) are allowed in the cabin at any time.
3.Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors; neighborhood quiet hours are from 10:00p.m. – 8:00a.m. If you plan to party do not book this cabin.
4. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5.Keep the property and all furnishings in good order, removing any items from the cabin including living and kitchen furnishings is not permitted.
6.Only use appliances for their intended uses
7.Pets are NOT allowed.
8.Parking: Parking is limited to 3 vehicles. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
9.Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units. Check Out is at 10 am. Before you leave, we ask that the items below be completed to help our housekeeper quickly prepare for the next guest. Please load all dishes into the dishwasher and run it on the normal cycle. Please remove and dispose of all items in the refrigerator. Place towels on the floor (not in the bathtub) of the bathrooms
10.Please lock all doors and all windows upon departure
11. Garbage: Any garbage must be stowed in the proper bear-proof garbage receptacle, located near the driveway.
12.Hot Tub: No children under the age of 18 permitted in hot tubs at any time. When using the hot tub, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk. Our housekeepers drain, sanitize, refill and replenish chemicals in all tubs prior to your arrival; therefore, it may not be warm until later that evening. DO NOT STAND ON THE HOT TUB COVERS. Hot tub covers are for insulation purposes and are not designed to support a person or persons. They will break and you may be charged for replacement. Remember when not using the hot tub, leave cover on so hot tub will stay warm.
13. The fireplace is an electric fireplace. Please do not throw any paper or other combustible materials in the fireplace. Fireplaces are turned off from April 1 to October 1. They are not operational during this time of the year.
14.Storms: No refunds will be given for storms. Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. We highly recommend a four-wheel drive vehicle during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions.
15. Any damage to any items in the cabin including couches, chairs, tables, TVs, pool table, hot tub, beds, sheets, towels, pillows, etc, are the responsibility of the renter. Every item will be looked at before arrival and after departure. If you cause damage, notify the owner immediately. We will find it and charge you regardless. It is our home. Treat it as if it were you own. Failure to comply with the above rules will result in non-return of security deposit and possible additional charges. Booking through Airbnb assigns your consent to all rules listed including but not limited to those under "House Rules"
Your payment was successful and the reservation is confirmed!